Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Facebook Chat Abbreviations and Meanings

Interesting and useful read from one of my favorite websites for the abbreviations and meanings of Facebook chats.


FB : Facebook
SOS: Someone on Shoulder
POS: Parents Over shoulder
ASAP: As soon as possible
1NAM : One in a million
AFAIK : As far as I know
B4N : Bye for now.
143: I love you
1432: I love you too
2moro: Tomorrow
2N8 : Tonight
404 : No clue
4Eva: Forever
BRB : Be right back
LOL: Laugh out loud
LMAO: Laugh my Ass off
SD : Sweet dreams
Gn : Good night
WTH : What the hell
LMK : Let me know
TTYL : Talk to you later
N : And
BFF : Best female Friend/ Best Friends forever
kk : ok
Kl : Cool
BMT : Before my time
w8 : Wait
OMG: OH my god!
ASAIC: As soon as I can
Ty/Tu: Thank you
JFY: Just for you
BBT : Be Back tomorrow
BF: Boy Friend
GF: Girlfriend
BOT: Back on Topic
HAND: Have a nice day!
HF: Have Fun
PM: Private Message
BTW: By the way
B/w:Between
Zzz: Sleeping
PMSL: Pissing myself laughing.
WU? : What’s up?
TIA: Thanks in advance
Abt. : About
YSIC: Why should I care
Y : Why or Yes
Wru: Where are you?
WOA: Work of Art
TM : Trust me

3 comments:

  1. Whoa' I learned a lot with your post and It sounds cool to use. It is also a big help for us so that we can make our chat easier. Thanks for sharing.


    wholesale mma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there I have hosting web-site, if interested in link exchange, send me mail plz:
    artlae@gmail.com
    cheers

    ReplyDelete